Unlock endless learning opportunities
Why FRANK Education Loan
Enjoy a low interest rate of 4.5% per year (EIR is 5.17% per year*)
Loan up to 10x your monthly income or S$150,000 (whichever is lower)
Choose from three flexible repayment options with up to 8 years tenure
*Effective Interest Rate (EIR) is assumed on a 2-year course with repayment period of 8 years and Standard Repayment Method. The EIR comprises of 4.5% per year interest rate which is calculated on a monthly rest basis and 2.5% of processing fee of the approved loan amount that is applicable upon disbursement of loan.
3 repayment options to suit your needs
- Pay your monthly instalments (principal + interest) once your loan is disbursed.
- Effective Interest Rate: 5.17% per year
- Pay only Interest while studying
- Start paying principal + interest after graduation
- Effective Interest Rate: 5.06% per year
- Pay only Interest while studying + 1 year after graduation.
- Pay principal + interest from third year onwards.
- Effective Interest Rate: 5.01% per year
NOTE: For Graduated and Graduated Plus, the loan tenure includes the period of study.
HOW IT WORKS
Apply and Wait for Approval
Visit us, mail us or leave your details. Upon successful application, you will receive an approval letter from us in about 7 working days.
Get your loan disbursed to pay your school fees
Sign the disbursement authorisation form and send it to us before your school fee payment is due. This is to issue your loan disbursement per your payment schedule whether it is one time or every semester.
You will receive a cashier’s order from us. Submit it to your school to pay your school fees.
Note: Send in your form early to receive the cashier's order on time.
Monitor your repayment
Monitor how your loan is being repaid through your statement or Internet Banking.
Am I Eligible?
For Main Applicant
Student as main applicant
- Aged 17 years old and above
- Singaporean / Singapore PR
For Joint Applicant
Singaporean / Singapore PR
- Required for main applicant below 21 years old
- Required for overseas education
Aged 21 years and above
- Maximum 65 years upon loan maturity
Total Annual Income
At least S$24,000 per annum
- Main (no income)
- Joint (at least S$24,000 per annum)
- Main (at least S$12,000 per annum)
- Joint (at least S$12,000 per annum)
Sign Up Rewards
Education Loan + FRANK Visa Debit Card Benefits
Enjoy perks while you push ahead in your studies. Choose from 120 designs. Annual FRANK Debit Card fee waiver for life. Withdraw cash locally and overseas.
How to get your loan
I need more details
Interested but need to ﬁnd out more? Submit your interest below and our friendly staff will contact you shortly.
Apply at our branches
Head down to our OCBC Branches with your joint applicant to submit your application form.
Application and submission of loan documents will only be available at the campus FRANK Stores on the following days:
• SMU – Mondays (temporarily closed until further notice)
• NTU – Tuesdays
• NUS – Wednesdays
Complete the form and mail it to us with copies of your NRIC, income documents, and offer letter.
What do I need to prepare:
- Recent original telephone bill or original bank statement (if mailing address differs from NRIC)
- Certiﬁed true copy of acceptance letter from institution stating type and course duration
- Certiﬁed true copy of schedule of payment for course if not stated in acceptance letter
If salary is not credited to an OCBC account, submit any of the 2 combinations below:
- Latest CPF statement with full contribution history (at least 3 months)ANDLatest Income Tax Notice of Assessment
- Latest computerised/soft copy payslip ANDLatest bank statement showing employer’s name for salary creditingORLatest CPF statement with full contribution history (at least 3 months)ORLatest Income Tax Notice of Assessment
Self-Employed, commissioned or variable income earners customer
- Last 12 months’ CPF contribution history statement ORLatest Income Tax Notice of Assessment
Join other trail-blazing young adults in getting monthly career & financial tips, written by those who have succeeded before.