Be all you can be with 6% cashback
Be all you can be with 6% cashback on the things you love.
- 6% cashback for online spending on all the things you enjoy – be it cooking, growing your plant family, mixing your own cocktail or something-you-haven’t-unlocked
- Up to $75 cashback for your online and in-app spending, contactless mobile payments and other spending
- Min. monthly spend of S$600
when you add to cart
For all online purchases on your favourite sites and apps such as Grab, Lazada, ASOS, Spotify and Netflix
when you tap your phone
Pay with your smartphone or watch in-store with Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Pay, Fitbit Pay and Garmin Pay
Safe & secure
Lock your card, request for a new one and report suspicious transactions via OCBC Mobile Banking app
6% cashback on
transport (Simply go)
Up to S$75 cashback in your pocket each month with an achievable S$600 monthly minimum spend on anything online and everywhere that accepts contactless mobile payments in-store.
How it works
Earn up to $75 cashback on things you love. Easy!
LIMITED-TIME LAUNCH PROMOTION
SIGN UP PROMOTION FROM OCT - DEC 2020
S$50 when you sign up online as a New-to-OCBC credit card customer
S$20 when you sign up online as an Existing-to-OCBC credit card customer
Before you apply
21 years old for principal card and
18 years old for supplementary card
S$30,000 a year for Singaporeans or Singapore PRs
S$45,000 a year for foreigners
FEES & charges
S$0 for first 2 years, then S$80 a year from 3rd year
S$0 for first 2 years, then S$40 a year from 3rd year
Automatic annual fee waiver
Minimum spending of S$10,000 in one year, starting from the month after your FRANK Credit Card was issued ($0 annual fees for the first 2 years)
FAQSee all FAQ
What FRANK Credit Card design choices do I have? How can I change my card design?
Effective 1 July 2020, new applicants for the FRANK Credit Card can choose between 2 designs – Obsidian (FRK2020) and Vortex (PRF0002). These 2 designs are also applicable for card design change requests for current Cardmembers.
If you are an existing FRANK Credit Cardmember and wish to change your design, you can visit an open OCBC branch, or call our hotline +65 6363 3333.
Please note that safety procedures are adhered to at OCBC Branches to ensure safe distancing during COVID.
If you are an existing FRANK Credit Cardmember who is currently happy with your existing design, no further action is needed. Your card replacements will continue to be in your existing design.
How are the rebates calculated with S$25 sub-caps?
To illustrate the $25 sub-cap:
*The maximum cashback a customer can receive per category is capped at $25.
Is FavePay considered an online or in-store mobile contactless payment transaction?
A FavePay payment via the Fave app will be classified as an online transaction as the purchase is made through the internet via an app. Only Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Pay, Fitbit Pay and Garmin Pay transactions will be classified under the in-store mobile contactless payments category.
What categories of spending are excluded from the minimum monthly spending and cashback calculations?
Certain Merchant Category Codes are excluded from cashback calculations and will not count toward the minimum spend requirement. Examples include: top-ups to e-wallets including that of Grab, Youtrip, Singtel Dash, tax payments, insurance premium purchases made to financial institutions.
TO BUY, OR NOT TO BUY. THAT IS THE QUESTION.
You're a young working professional. You've gotten your first pay cheque. And you catch yourself circling around...
FRANK x SHENTONISTA: Quarter-life Confidence — Greater Heights
Often, the hardest thing for young professionals is not fretting over their future or their past—but being certain about their present. The awareness that...
Terms and conditions
Am I eligible?
Here's who can apply:
- Anyone 21 years old and above, 18 and above for supplementary card holders
- Singaporeans and Singapore PR with a min. annual income of S$30,000
- Foreigners with a valid pass and a min. annual income of S$45,000
What is an online purchase?
Online transactions are defined as goods and services you buy via the internet and mobile apps. These include Grab, Lazada/Redmart, Netflix, Spotify, NTUC online, Taobao etc but exclude top-ups and merchants classified under ineligible transactions such as insurance payments made to financial institutions.
What is an in-store mobile contactless purchase?
Mobile contactless transactions refer to purchases made in-store via Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Pay, Fitbit Pay and Garmin Pay.
What is considered foreign currency spending?
Foreign currency purchases made in-store refer to purchases of goods and services made face-to-face at physical stores with your physical card e.g. purchase of a bag in Euros made at a physical boutique.
The amount is calculated on a month (31 days) basis, this is for illustration purposes only. Actual amounts and figures may differ and vary based on the actual circumstances.
The calculator is for your convenience only and you have chosen to use it and rely on any results at your own risk. OCBC Bank will not under any circumstances accept responsibility or liability for any losses that may arise from a decision that you may make as a result of using the calculator.
Any of these documents:
- Latest CPF contribution history statement
- Latest payslip and income tax notice of assessment
Self-employed person or commissioned or variable income earner
Any of these documents:
- Latest income tax notice of assessment
- Latest 12 months' CPF contributions
Any of these documents:
- Latest payslip and latest income tax notice of assessment
- Original company letter for proof of employment and salary
What you need to apply at a FRANK store
Singaporeans or Singapore PR
- Latest month CPF contribution history statement OR latest payslip and income tax notice of assessment
Self-Employed, Commissioned or Variable income earners:
- Latest income tax notice of assessment OR latest 12 months' CPF contributions
- Employment Pass with 6 months' validity
- Latest payslip and latest income tax notice of assessment OR original company letter for proof of employment and salary
Removal of NETS FlashPay feature on FRANK Credit Cards
FRANK Credit Cards that are replaced on renewed from 24 June 2019 onwards will not have the NETS FlashPay feature. If you are still holding on to an existing FRANK Debit Card with NETS FlashPay, you may continue to use it.
Limited to first 3000 new-to-OCBC credit card customers who sign up online from 1 July 2020 - 30 Sep 2020.
FRANK Credit Card 2020 Launch 4% Upsized Promotion
- Limited to first 3000 new FRANK Credit Card customers.
- Bonus cashback capped at S$25/month from 1 July 2020 - 30 Sep 2020. This is on top of current S$75 cashback per month.
- Cardmembers must meet the S$600 minimum spending requirement each month to be eligible for the bonus cashback.